Now Booking 2020 Float Trips
Updated Guiding Announcement
Due to the continued concerns of the COVID19 pandemic, Rivers Fly Fishing is changing our driftboat guiding parameters effective immediately and until further notice. We ask all clients who have trips scheduled to reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The changes to our policies are as follows:
– trips will be limited to one angler per boat in an effort to maintain social distancing requirements
– anglers will be required to supply their own lunch
– we will supply drinks and snacks
– anglers will be required to supply their own face mask
– we will supply sanitizer for both personal use and to keep the boat surfaces clean and we will require all anglers and guides to wear a face mask at all times
– we will be requiring all clients to assist us with our vehicle shuttles. We are doing this in an effort to minimize exposure to a third party shuttle drive or exposure to an Uber driver
Rivers Fly Fishing is offering 2 pricing options based on the length of time you want to fish:
1. Half day float – this trip will include approximately 5 hours of actual fishing and will be scheduled around the current insect activity. For example, early season trips will focus on the afternoon hours and later season trips will focus on the evening hours. Rivers Fly Fishing will provide drinks and a snack. Price – $300
2. Full day float – this trip will include approximately 8 hours of actual fishing that will most likely start with several hours of nymph fishing followed by dry fly fishing if a hatch is present. Rivers Fly Fishing will provide drinks and a snack. Price $440
We will be flexible regarding start and end times for your trip and will do our best to provide an enjoyable experience. We will not be excepting any deposits but will confirm dates via email. As always, we will have flies, tippet, and other equipment available as necessary. Please reach out to us via email at email@example.com and we will try our best to accommodate your needs and confirm your date.
Thanks for your patience and continued support.